Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3 Months!

ALLISON JANE ~ 3 MONTHS OLD

Our beautiful girl.



Her goofy big brother.

He fell asleep under his bed at naptime!! Can't wait to move next month so he can use the twin bed, and Allie can finally sleep in the crib!! Luckily she sleeps great in the pack n play for now!!

7 Happy Thoughts:

camie said...

she's too cute!

The Bing's said...

three months already that is CRAZY!!!! She's getting so grown-up!! I think it's too funny that Cam fell asleep under his bed...hahha that kid is too funny!

Missy said...

Wow, I can't believe she's three months old already! She is such a cutie!

Merilee said...

I can't believe she's three months old. She's so cute. I love that picture of Cameron under the bed.

Jenni said...

I also can't believe it's been three months! Time flies! I'll be emailing you in a few minutes about the boutique...:)

Sass said...

3 months OLD! What?? Holy cow....time is flying by, but I am still PREGNANT! Hahahaahah it is so cruel that you are pregnant for a hundred years & then your baby finally gets here and right after you blink, they are all grown up!!

Let the party begin... said...

When and where did 3 months go? I can't believe it. You have some real cuties for kiddies!