I have been looking at this blog and it's HILARIOUS. Especially the commentary.....be sure to read what the blogger writes about the cakes....that's the best part!!
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/. Check it out!
So even though I'm a bit bummed about the job loss, I'm extremely grateful for how well those few weeks went!! It was a huge help to us financially. I have no doubts that the Lord will continue to bless our little family. And if babysitting again is what I need to do to keep us afloat during school, then I will do it with a smile!! We refuse to be in debt! So THANK YOU to my dear friend Emilie for the opportunity to watch cutie pie Kiernan this summer!! Maybe the Lord had to make me be available to help this sweet family out. He works in mysterious ways!!!
We've gotten a few little laughs out of Allie this week. SOO Cute!! She now falls asleep every night at 7, and usually sleeps until 7 am only waking up once to eat. I think it's been a week now. Awesome!! (Except those long hours of suddenly not nursing caused me to get mastitis....fun!). She is still our sweetheart and brings us nothing but joy. I bought her the cutest Easter dress....can't wait to take some pics!

And here we have Cameron. This is the look we get fairly often these days. Poor kid is SO tired of being pent up in this tiny apartment (as am I!). 

But don't worry, he's still our happy dude, most of the time! He says the funniest stuff. He is the most observant kid EVER and catches on to things SO quickly. He has started to say "really"....like "Mom, this crayon is REALLY yellow." We bought him a baseball bat and he has been in heaven with that. He switches it up between baseball and using it as a golf club. He's such a jock! Can't wait to see what he'll end up doing in life!!!

Nate made caramels from scratch the other day for his mom's birthday. He's so sweet. They turned out SO good...better than any caramel I've ever had! Nate's really quite good in the kitchen...he has this really good citrus ginger chicken he makes when he wants us to have a date-in. And then there's me....I'm capable of screwing up a crockpot meal!!!
Well, both kids are asleep, so I'm going to enjoy Conference!!


6 Happy Thoughts:
What a good attitude! I agree that the Lord works in mysterious ways so it just may be that all of this happened for a reason.
hope you were able to enjoy Conference...I thought Richard G Scott's talk was so touching and soo grateful for Temples. Hopefully the weather improves (here and there) so you can go outside more, I know all about being stuck indoors lately. Cute pictures!
I love cake wrecks...I can always count on it for a laugh especially when Christian is gone or the kids have been rough and I really need to smile.
cake wrecks. I couldn't agree more. I couldn't agree more with your attitude, either. You rock, Beccy. And you'll be an awesome babysitter/mother/everything/else
That's a pretty funny site, lol! I know if anyone can pull through any rough spots, it will be you. You have such a great attitude and you and Nate work so well together. I got the pics of Allie. I'll make sure Karen gets hers.
You have to be optimistic with such cute children!!
Post a Comment