Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April

Haha, like my original post heading? Anyway, nothing too exciting has been going on. We all have colds right now....but I'm sort of glad we all have it together instead of passing it around to each other for weeks. And I shouldn't even complain....Cam hasn't been sick in a YEAR!! I just hope Allie gets over it quickly, poor thing is so stuffy! Luckily she's still sleeping like a champ though!!

The weather has been nice this week, and they just refilled the sandbox outside, so we've been spending hours and hours outside. It's amazing to see how many kids can fit into the sandbox, I should take a picture, it's hilarious! I actually hate sandboxes....there are ALWAYS fights, and I hate cleaning up all of the sand that Cam brings inside! Allie, being the mellow thing that she is, she doesn't even flinch when I vacuum, nice!!

I got an invite to my 10 year HS Reunion (for my Oregon high school). I can't believe it's been 10 years! I still consider Mac High to be "my" school even though I didn't technically graduate from there! I'd love to go....

Well, I have nothing exciting to write about, so you can just look at a few pics! Here's Allie showing off one of her new pairs of Baby Legs. They will be so nice to have when she is crawling! Plus, they're just so cute! Her binkie clip is also new....thanks Carlie (babybintz!)

She is finally starting to hold up her head during tummy time. Usually she just puts her face down and bawls the entire time. Notice she has the classic bald ring around her head....I hate that!! But atleast her head isn't flat....even her doctor mentioned how "perfect" her head shape is, yay! I'm always paranoid of that!


Here is Cam all set to go play with his plastic eggs in the sandbox! I love my little dude!


Allie
Smiles
I keep managing to cut off the top of her head in pics cuz I'm usually holding the camera below my face and making faces so she'll smile! Oops! Nate is taking a photography class this summer, maybe he can help me!! :)

9 Happy Thoughts:

Emilie said...

Look at that dimple! so cute!

Bethany said...

You SHOULD come to your reunion. I happen to know some people who live pretty darn close to the high school. :) I hate sand boxes too for all the reasons you do and then some. I had a friend whose kids got hand-foot-mouth from a sand box and Daniel has gotten ring worm a couple of times from sand boxes. I LOVE Allie's dimple! So cute!

Hillary said...

Becky- I totally forgot that you didn't graduate with us... you still have to come. I want to see those babies.

Becca Jane said...

Eeww, sick Bethany! Well, the nice thing about our sandbox is that I know every kid who plays in it...and there are no stray cats around, haha!
Hill, I really want to go....but Nate's in summer school, and I don't know if I could handle both kids alone....! Maybe I'll fly up for it and just bring Allie...?? I dunno!

DeAnn said...

Man--I just went to my 10 year reunion...6 years ago! Are you going?

cbg84 said...

Way cute! You have seriously adorable children!

Jenni said...

Fun pictures! So fun when those little ones start doing new things!

Let the party begin... said...

I swear Cameron has grown quite a bit and Allie is so adorable...love the dimple!!!! The closest my kids came to playing in the sand is at the beach which is about 5 minutes away by car.

Jenn said...

i {love} her dimple!!! CUTE!

We miss you guys too... Cam was talking about his friend Cameron a few days ago. We need to get together soon. Let's check weather and I'll get back with ya! ;)