Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snowed In!

So what's up with Utah? It was 70 degrees last week and gorgeous....and now it's been blizzarding all week! Not cool. We've missed going outside this week!! So thanks to the weather, we haven't really done much lately....sadly we had to cancel some fun plans. Cameron's days are filled with High School Musical (he now knows the songs, the lines AND the dances....). He also spends hours in his room practicing basketball, and we've been able to hang out with friends here within the complex.

My Petal Princess sales rep job has been going SO much better than I even thought it would! It keeps me pretty busy during the day, but it's has been a huge blessing. I have had a lot of success with it in just a few short weeks. She doesn't need any more reps in the SLC area, but if you live out of the area and need a fun stay-at-home job, let me know!! :)

So on to some pics:

Cameron gave Allie his soccer ball. "Here you go Allie, here's your ball." That's what he said. Matching PJ's!
Since we don't have room for his big bed until we move, here is Cam's sleeping set-up! Nice, huh! We're ghetto.

Here's Allie.

Cameron wearing his "pack-pack" in back and my nursing cover in front, goofy dude!

I love this picture of my gorgeous family!!

And....here we have Mr. Cameron G. This morning we woke up and all the lights in the apartment were on, and Cameron was covered in mascara and toothpaste. Good one Cam!!

10 Happy Thoughts:

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your baby is getting. I think that we may have the same bouncy chair, looks familiar. :) I am with you on the weather thing, I hate being teased with sunshine and then shut in with snow!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

So sorry you live in Utah with the schizophrenic spring and fall weather. Baby Allie is getting so big and cute.

Erica said...

I love the mascara picture!

Jenni said...

I know, this weather is crazy! Allie is getting so big! It's so fun to watch your kids grow on your blog. I'll email you soon about a set date for the boutique. I'm glad you're excited! I'm pretty sure it will be April 25th, but I'll email you within a couple of days for further details. That will be so fun!

DeAnn said...

Fun pictures. Karen calls it a pack-pack too!

Whitney said...

Love the matching jammies, mascara is the least of the problems at my house :)

Erin said...

Hey, I live in North Salt Lake which is in Davis County and not Salt Lake County, does she need any reps out here? What does start up cost? I love reading your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

cute picture of the kids! that's great that the petal princess job is working out well

Let the party begin... said...

Cam is such a ham, not to mention a real cutie and Allie is growing leaps and bounds. At least you have had weather in the 70's...we're still waiting to experience that miracle. Kudos on your successful buisness venture!

Jenn said...

ROFL!!!
Cameron is too funny! I love that he has a mischievious side! haha
Those jammies are SO stinkin cute on the two of them. Darling!
I can't get over how CUTE Allie's smile is. Those cheeks are to die for! ;)
We'll have to get together soon... ugh. THe weather is killing me. Anytime we can go over to my mom and dad's and let the kiddos play in the backyard. They have a inground tramp and a putting green that Cameron ADORES. They only live 10 minutes south of me. Hopefully we'll see you next Saturday for Cam's bday.... if not sooner!