Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy

My Allie girl makes me so happy!

She loves to stick out her tongue!!
(Sorry the background is so dark....can someone give me a photography lesson....or buy me a better camera?)

I can't get over how great this past month has been with Allison in our lives. She is just the BEST baby in the world. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending her to us. My favorite is watching her and Cameron together. It is obvious to me that they know each other already. It's almost like they are happy to be back together!!!
Allie is starting to make those cute baby cooing noises. She has given us a few smiles and is starting to hold her head up and focus on things. She finally is taking a pacifier and still only wakes up 2-3 times at night to eat. She's growing really well and fitting better into her clothes. I forgot how fast they grow, and now I'm grateful I didn't go spend a fortune on baby clothes!!!!

6 Happy Thoughts:

DeAnn said...

What a sweetheart. I can't wait to meet her.

Let the party begin... said...

I have to say, when Savannah was a baby, Darren used to just sit by her cradle just to hear her cooing in her sleep. Baby noises are just about the sweetest sound on earth. Enjoy!

Catherine Faux said...

She's a cutie! It's funny how having another kid (at least for me) can seem overwhelming but then when he or she is born everything is better and you can't imagine life without the new addition.

Annie said...

Becca...she really is so darling! I'm so happy that she's well behaved and brings so much joy!

Jonathan said...

i wish Isaac was that little! he would be so much cuter!




p.s. i am blogging again

Meghan Huntsman said...

She's such a doll! Can't wait until your bow party! Danielle doesn't really like the pacifier. I can't decide if I should keep forcing it on her because it's just one more thing I'll have to break her of. What do you think?