Well, I took Miss Allison in for her weight check today, and she weighed in at 8 lb 6 oz, her birth weight....YAY! She was 7 lb 13 oz last week. I am so relieved. I could tell she was eating better the past few days, I'm so grateful! And may I just add that last night, she slept from 10 pm until 7 am and only woke up ONCE at 3 to eat! Love her!!!





Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Allie Update #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Happy Thoughts:
aww, I love those baby bath pictures when they're hysterical! It's sad and cute at the same time!
I'm glad to hear that Allie is back up to her birth weight! What a relief to not have to worry about that anymore. She looks darling in the head band!
You sure are lucky - I can't believe how well she sleeps! Keep up the pictures, I LOVE seeing them!
Love, love, love Cameron's haircut and I'm glad Miss Allie is doing well in the weight department. Those bath pictures sure bring back memories especially of my youngest son who would scream at the sound of running water, lol! Fortunately he got accustomed to having a bath.
I'm glad she's healthy and well and sleeping so great!
What a relief. Now you're worry free since she sleeps through the night already!
I love the bathtub picture! I'm so glad to hear she's eating better and is gaining weight. Your family is beautiful!
What a doll! Love it! So great she is sleeping so well! Danielle is pretty good, but not that good...teach me your secrets!
Post a Comment