Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pics

Just some pics from the past few days.....

I finally got out the bows.....and I think she looks adorable! Too bad it fell down over her eyes about 2 seconds after the pic! Guess I'll have to wait awhile..... But thanks to my sweet friend Erica for making these for her! Cam is always finding random ways to entertain himself.... I'm not sure where he comes up with some stuff! Always trying to sneak in a nap!

The only time she cries so far is during diaper changes.
Daddy & the kids

Cameron loves his sister

So peaceful!

Cameron loves to snuggle and kiss Allie.

13 Happy Thoughts:

DeAnn said...

Oh, I just love Allie and Cameron! Thanks for all the pictures.

Ashley S. said...

Oh so cute! Just have to say that we have both of those onsies Allie is wearing, and Dallin has the same Jammies as Cam. So cute!! I am happy she is such a good baby. Congrats!

Heidi said...

Your family is so cute! I love Allies polka dot outfit.

Melissa said...

She is so cute. I love the bow. What a beautiful little family! I am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh Try this trick for diaper changes... Take a recieving blanket and fold it the size of her little body then wrap it tight around around her arms... I started doing that with Clark and he didn't cry when I changed him. My sister tried it and she said it worked for her too!

Cute Pictures!

Erica said...

Cute kids!! Love the pictures.

Hillary said...

I will change the dipers for you. She is so sticking cute! I'm so happy for you Becky.

Anonymous said...

see aren't bows cute. you are lucky to have such a sweet calm little girl.

Noelle said...

Oh Becca she's SO cute!!! Congrats!!!

Noelle said...

Well at least you can watch all of the episodes you miss online - that's the beauty of the internet! Drew said he saw you and Allie at the basketball game and said that she was so so adorable, I can't wait to see her in real life!

The Frasers said...

K, I love your family! You have cute little kids!!

And I LOVE HER HUGE BOW!!!

Carlie said...

Cute pictures! If makes me want another one! The Baby Legs are supposed to fit all ages. You can see pictures on babylegs.com of babies to teenagers wearing them.

The Bing's said...

those are such wonderful pictures... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bow, she looks so girlie and cute!! You have such beautiful kiddies... and an adorable family, cute pic of Nate and the Kids!!! Keep the pictures coming!!