Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A few more pics

I've been getting so many requests for more pictures since most of you live so far away and can't meet Allie. So here ya go.... I feel like she looks different in pictures....it's sort of hard to capture what a newborn really looks like in a pic! Maybe I'll take a video next time she's awake!!

She's still being an absolute angel. No crying, still sleeping all night.....love her! She never spits up either....Cam kept projectile vomiting his first few days of life, so this has been nice!! All of her outfits and burp clothes have stayed spotless whereas with Cam, I was doing laundry every day! Funny!! We have a doc appt today, so I'm hoping her jaundice is clearing up and she's gaining weight okay!!!Aww, my little guy....we have been keeping Cameron busy so far. He has been playing with his cousins and Grandmas. We just want him to feel loved and happy. I have been more emotional over Cam than I have over Allie. Cam loves Al, but we have noticed that he throws tantrums easier and cries a lot quicker than he ever has. Sometimes when he cries, I can't help but cry too because I just hope he's okay. I really miss him.....it's hard feeling like I'm keeping my Mommy/Cam relationship up when Al takes up so much of my time right now. I love you Cam, you'll always be my baby boy!!!

9 Happy Thoughts:

The Super Seven said...

She looks like such a content baby....so glad that things are going well. It's an adjustment when you add a child, I remember feeling super inadequate when I went from 3 to 4......the kids really felt they weren't getting enough of me. You will find balance, and he'll adjust too with the sharing of his mom. It's all just change at first!!!! I can't wait to see how life gets turned upside down when #5 arrives....

DeAnn said...

I remember crying about that too! It's good for kids to have siblings though and not be the center of the universe. They will be great playmates once Allie is more than a blob. :)

Jenn said...

I was the same way with Cameron and Carsen. I always felt awful for having to spend so much time with the baby... it's nice to have people close by for Cam to be with too. It will all get easier. The first few weeks are the hardest adjusting to life with two munchkins! After everyone went back to normal life and I was alone with the two of them, I just always made sure that I had Cameron help me as much as he could. We would also do things together when the baby napped.

Michelle said...

I love the pictures. You're family is so cute. Can't wait to see the video. Collin loves watching your videos. Let me know when you're ready for visitors and I will try to plan a trip.

The Bing's said...

allie sounds like a wonderful little baby and is just so cute and peaceful sleeping... what a little beauty! We have a little something something for her and we're hoping to get it down to you next month when Laura visited... someday I will meet miss allie in person... keep the posts and the pictures coming whenever you have a free minute...she's a doll!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! So cute! I'm sure when she's a little more responsive and active Cam will enjoy her more rather than fighting for your attention

Let the party begin... said...

When we had Savannah and Chelsea, they were 13 months apart and I always felt guilty that I didn't give Savannah the attention she deserved. However, her and her sister are good friends and I know I did the best that I could do under the circumstances. I know you will do well...you are a great mom and Cameron loves you. I'm really glad Allie is such a pleasant baby. Keep having fun with your babies!

Anonymous said...

she has such a cute mouth. it is quite an adjustment having two, I remember missing andrew so bad and he was right there in front of me. don't worry everything will smooth out and become normal.

Becca Jane said...

Andrea, that's EXACTLY how I feel...I miss him and he's right here! Perfect way to put it! I'm not worried though....he's actually doing fine, and he LOVES Allie, so I know things will be just fine.