Here's a belly shot at 32 weeks. The weeks are flying by, and she's growing!!
Daddy giving Cam a guitar lesson....might wanna lose the gloves, Cam!
The other day, Cam (complete with snow boots) spent over an hour mopping my floor....thanks dude!!
So our beloved Cougars lost last night, but it was a fun night. Our cool bishop hosted a big Rivalry party, and there was a pretty good turnout of both U of U and BYU fans to make it interesting!! Cam got to play with all of his little buddies in the ward, and we got to relax and watch the game with all of our friends and some great food!! I love football season!!
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving down at my parent's this year. Both of my brothers will be there with their kids, but we will miss my sisters and their families. I am excited for Cameron to get to spend time with his cousins. I will also miss my aunts, uncles, grandpa and grandma this year. Sometimes I hate how far apart my family is spread out!! Especially around the holidays! I hope you all enjoy a great Thanksgiving week with your families and friends! I know I'm VERY ready for lots of turkey and pie!!


12 Happy Thoughts:
Those turnovers were painful!! We had a fun get together also to watch the game. I didn't realize Bill would be in town for Thanksgiving--that'll be a fun get together. We leave tomorrow or early Tues morning for Michigan. I'm excited.
Check out your cute baby belly!!!! You look soooo great!!! Loved the pic's of Nate and Cam, too cute as always!!! Hope your feeling good and getting as much rest as you can!!! So excited for baby Allie, I just want to see pictures... only 54 days to go!!
Cute belly! Can't wait for baby to come!
Wow!!! I can't believe the change in your belly......you are totally belly and all out front. I'll have to get a new picture to post soon....hard to believe that Allie will be here soon.....can't wait!!! Enjoy Thanksgiving with your family this week. Nothing better then some turkey and family. Chat with you soon!!!
i can't believe how big she is! how did you get to be 32 weeks already!? she will be here before you know it! :) you look so adorable pregnant.
I swear you don't look that big in person!!
I know, I didn't think I was that big either! I think it's cuz I put my hands under my belly, so you could really see it...normally my clothes are baggy...I dunno!!!
We had a big party for the game also! It turns out we are the only ones in our ward that has the Mountain Channel! Too bad the Y lost! That's a cute picture!
cute prego picture. cameron can come mop my floor anytime!
I can't believe how much your belly has grown. Allie sure is taking up space, lol! I won't have my mom for christmas because she's travelling all over the States right now...it's going to seem so weird without her. Anyway have a great thanksgiving with your sweet guys and family!
You look so cute pregnant...I wish I looked that good at 32 weeks!
I love how Cam is wearing his gloves in that picture with Nate. So cute!
Ooh, such a cute little pregnant belly! You're one of the lucky people who have tiny, cute little bellies when they're prego. Not me, I get huge. At 30 weeks people think that I'm already due. Lucky you!
Post a Comment