So I finished Harry Potter 7! We've been home all day the past 2 days with me and Cam not feeling well, so I just read and read. I LOVED IT! It was such an exciting, perfect ending to the story. The books are much MUCH better than the movies, so for those of you who think you are just sliding by with the movies, you are missing out on SO much. I think I will try to read all 7 books every few years. There is just SO much in them, and now that I know the "whole" story, it will be fun to go back and read it from Book 1 with a whole new perspective.


3 Happy Thoughts:
The books are definitely better than the movies! I'm not quite sure how they're going to make #6 &7 into movies. There's so much going on in them.
I'll have to start reading those again... I've only read 1-4. I stopped after that. Not quite sure why, I was really enjoying them!!
I also think that they books are better than the movies.
That sounds just like my husband! I go crazy when he sleeps late on Saturdays while I clean! I always bug him to at least get up and spend time with the kids since he doesn't see them much during the week. my email is
cmitchell11@hotmail.com
Post a Comment