Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Cute Pics

Cameron decided to try on Ashlan's hat the other day. I love how he grabbed my phone as well, it just completed the whole thing!




Today it was HOT outside, so Cameron and his cutie friend Anya had some fun in the pool. Anya is his newest favorite person. He talks about her nonstop, and they love to give each other hugs and kisses.

Gorgeous Miss Anya




This is my favorite part of living in the Student Housing. There are ALWAYS tons of kids outside playing. Cameron has more friends than he knows what to do with. I am loving getting to know all of the other moms who are home with their kids all day too.

6 Happy Thoughts:

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! They look like they were having so much fun in that pool!!
............I wish we lived closer...... :)

TJ said...

So, I dunno if you picked the music for the blog, but I listened to "See who I am" by Within Temptation. They are AEWSOME. They remind me of NightWish and Lacuna Coil!

I gotta go liberate some sequestered music!

The Bing's said...

looks like cam was having a blast in the pool...I wish I was in one right now...so hot around here...well at least it is today!! love him in Ashlan's hat...too funny... especially since he picked up the phone...haha too cute...loved all the pictures!

Jordan and Danny said...

I just saw that you guys got tickets to the John Mayer concert. I'm so jelous!!! I love him so much! You are going to have such a wonderful time!

DeAnn said...

I especially like the first picture. I can't wait to see Cameron live!

Whitney said...

He is so cute! You don't know what hot is until you come to the desert!