Monday, April 14, 2008

Just some weekend pictures

Our weekend wasn't too eventful, but I got some cutie pics of Cameron, as always. I totally agree that the first kid has the most pictures taken of them!!! I just can't help it!

On Friday, Cam and I went over to Brian and Lynette Fortie's house to see little baby Kaitlyn. She looks exactly like their 3 yr old, Emma. Such cutie girls. It's funny, Kaitlyn is the name we have picked out for a girl (although we'd spell it differently). Cam and Emma had a blast playing together, so Lynette and I got to just hang out and chat about what its' like to have 2 kids! Although Lynette has it easier then others....Emma has already been in a big bed and potty trained for over a year now!!!! Then after we got home, the weather was nice, so Cam played out on the playground in front of our apartment for 2 hours! He just goes down the slides over and over! Sorry some of the pics didn't turn out so great.

Yesterday we went down to Salem again to hang out....we've seen my parents more in the past 3 weeks than we had the previous 3 months!! I had some "business" to take care of, plus I think my mom always makes such yummy, healthy dinners. Cam LOVES his grandpa and grandma. Oh, Nate's poll of the week is really funny. We discovered that Cameron is terrified of this one certain toy, it's so funny (and sad). Nate'll write about it next week with the results. I'll blog again soon.....have a good week!

6 Happy Thoughts:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

We are the opposite of most people when it comes to taking pics of our kids. We have a lot of Gavin, more of Parker (new camera) and probably even more than that of Gwen (another new camera). In answer to your question, we are planning a trip to Utah in May or June.

DeAnn said...

Yeah, I miss Mom's food too!! Can't wait to hang out with Cam (and you and Nate too) this summer.

The Bing's said...

I wish the weather was nice enough here to play outside for two hours...LUCKY!!! It's getting nicer here but still a bit too chilly. That little baby is soooo tiny and cute!!! Love all your pic's as always...hope we get our weekly three way chat in this week!!! Love ya!

Jenn said...

So fun, it looks like you had a good weekend.
I think it's best to postpone to a later date for the zoo too. Since you two aren't feeling too good (so sorry by the way... what a bummer) and I think it will be just a little bit too chilly and windy to have the baby out. Darn.

Becca said...

Hi Becca! I always enjoy seeing your comments on my blog! Your little boy is sure cute! I have really enjoyed our new stroller. I really debated over which kind to get and I don't think any double stroller will be perfect, but it moves well and is easy to fold up and down. We loved it on our trip and I took it to the mall the other day and it worked great there, too! It's perfect for a toddler who doesn't always want to sit/be strapped in. I hope you are enjoying your new stroller!

Kate said...

Okay, what kind of stroller is it??? I'm going to get a Joovy Caboose. It's what Andrea has. I'm a stroller geek, I wish I could buy 10 different ones.