Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a contest!!

The Many Moods and Faces of Cameron Wood:
I'm not very creative at captions. Please leave a comment and vote for your favorite picture and leave your idea of a funny caption. It'll be fun to see what you can come up with! Thanks!

This is one of my favorites.

Smart boy in Daddy's glasses

Scrunchy Face

Huh?

"Seafood....get it Mommy?"

" Don't mess with me when I'm tired.."

Mid-Tantrum (sad....)

I can never help but tickle him when he's naked!!

3 Happy Thoughts:

Michelle said...

You should put a lightning shaped mark on his forehead on the picture with the glasses. Then label it Harry Potter.

Missy said...

I like it when he wears Nate's glasses. So cute!

COLE said...

hey becky! so great to hear from you. your family is so precious! i love your little boy. what a cute name. i added your link to my blog :) thanks for saying hi!