
These pics of Cam aren't the greatest, but I just LOVE his outfit in them! He's such a boy. This morning he was running around the house at full speed, pushing his cart toy and ramming it into everything. He's so out of control sometimes! Last night I turned around to find him standing on the kitchen table throwing Cheerios as far as he could. If my next child is remotely as hyper, I don't know what I'm going to do!!!
So I decided to drop Ewan from my babysitting schedule. I just watch Ashlan now, and Ewan and Dallin are more on an "as-needed" basis. It's funny though, because now, the days I only have Ash and Cam seem like such a breeze!
We are going out for Korean food again this weekend, I can't wait! A mission friend of ours is moving to Florida, so we're sending him off with a yummy dinner! But really, I'd use any excuse to eat Korean food! The Korea House on State Street is EXCELLENT, for those of you who live around here. We ate there for our anniversary last weekend, and I've been craving it all week! I miss eating it every day like I did in Korea.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Stylish Cam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Happy Thoughts:
Cameron looks totally cute! I love his outfit.
Collin and Ryan have those same pants. We should take a picture of them in their army pants. Cute.
IT's gotta be teh fact that he is a boy. Hailey is crazy but not in those ways. Thanks goodness now don't give her any ideas or she will teach cameron her big big drama attitude.
Post a Comment