Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cameron's Fun and Games!

Cameron has had a lot of fun these past few days! It has been so fun as his Mommy to watch his face light up and see him be so happy as he learns new things. We went to a Valentine Dinner & Carnival last night. We had so much fun! The entire apartment complex was there, so there were lots of fun games for the kids. Cameron loved the bean bag toss. He would get SO excited whenever he put a beanbag in a hole. We had great food (fried chicken, BBQ Pork sandwiches, and all the popcorn and cotton candy we could eat!) and it was fun to get to know some of the other young families that live around here.

Where should I put it, Dad? Where did the beanbag go?
I can barely reach that one!
Check out my newest molar......!! Ouch!


Today Cameron got a new fishing game. He LOVES it. And I love that he'll actually sit still for awhile and play calmly as opposed to running around like maniac!


Look, I caught a fish!!
Ashlan showed up yesterday looking absolutely adorable! I love sweet little Ash so much. Cam and I miss her on the weekends when she's not here to play with us! She makes us happy when she's here. Some days I wish I could just keep her!!

Sorry Cam, I think she pulls the look off a bit better than you do!! (Look at those blue eyes....this boy is going to be able to get whatever he wants......!!!!!)

7 Happy Thoughts:

Michelle said...

I think Cameron looks really cute in the pink hat...he is one of those babies that looks cute in anything!

PrincessKatie said...

HOw cute. I can't believe hwo big and grown up he is getting.

Merilee said...

He is so cute! You are so cute! He looks so cute playing the bean bag game.

The Super Seven said...

Jacob would tell him," Pink is a girl color"....that's his new kick lately......looks like a fun time at the carnival!!!

DeAnn said...

Great pictures! We used to have that fishing game. We eventually lost most of the poles and I got tired of cleaning up the fish. Maybe I'll get it for Isaac when he's Cam's age. My girls loved that game.

Abraham and Sara said...

Becky, Abigail and her husband, Jefferson, were living in Cedar City where he is going to school. She said he might transfer to the U but I'm not sure when that would be. She finished up at BYU in December. She's doing really well and very happy.

Missy said...

It looks like Cameron had a lot of fun! I like that picture with him wearing the pink hat!