Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Together Forever

I copied this from Jordan's blog....thanks!
How long have you been together? Our 3 year anniversary is next week!
How old is he? 24....youngin'!
Who eats more? It depends on the food....usually he does unless it's popcorn or ice cream. I can down amazing amounts of both in a suprisingly short amount of time.
Who said "I love you" first? Nate did, but I almost let it slip out a few times....but I wanted him to say it first!
Who is taller? Nate
Who sings better? Well me....but that's only cuz I've never heard Nate sing!!
Who is smarter? We are smart in different areas.
Who does the laundry? I do most of it, but he's a sweetheart about going and getting it from the dryer, now that we have to haul it to a laundry room.
Who does the dishes? Me. Oh my goodness, ME. Make the dishes stop!!!!!!!!!!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking from the bottom of the bed, I sleep on the right. I usually end up about an inch from falling off the bed by morning though!!
Who pays the bills? I do. I have a weird love of finances and our money.
Who mows the lawn? Well, back when we had our own house, Nate did. I'm pathetically weak and could barely push the lawnmower. But now our lovely apartment landscaping crew does it.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me. Nate likes to cook though, he made dinner more often back when he wasn't so busy.
Who is more stubborn? Well, the problem is that NEITHER of us are stubborn....not always a good thing!
Who kissed who first? I kissed him on the cheek to let him know I was okay with it, and later that evening we went for a drive to "see the sunset" and we both leaned in at the same time.
Who asked who out? I'm not sure. We were already great friends, and we just started emailing after our mission. We were both like, "Oh, we should hang out." It was supposed to be "two mission buddies hang out". We didn't anticipate romance, but our first date lasted 9 hours! I was hooked.
Who proposed? Nate proposed in front of the Jordan River Temple. It has been raining that day, which it rarely does in Utah, and literally the moment he proposed, a HUGE rainbow appeared over the valley. It was amazing.
Who is more sensitive? I'm more sensitive, except when it comes to clothes.
Who has more friends? We probably have about the same.....a lot of mine don't live in Utah though, so it feels like he has more. But we've mostly just become friends with each other's friends, so it's fun!
Who has more siblings? I do....I have 4 siblings and Nate has 3.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? It depends on the situation. I don't really want to wear the pants, but Nate isn't overly opinionated, so it forces me to be! It's been good for me, I've become a much different person since I've gotten married....in a good way!
I added my own question: Who's hotter? Nate....by a mile!
I love you Nate!

8 Happy Thoughts:

Missy said...

Oh, this is so cute...I might have to steal it!
I love your last question: "Who's Hotter" so funny!

Becca Jane said...

Yeah, do it! It's fun!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Can I steal it too?

Becca Jane said...

Of course. I stole it....

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Tomorrow's blog most likely will include my answers to the stolen questions that are so cute.

Merilee said...

Well, I think you are hotter. Sorry Nate. Just kidding.
Love,
Ermie

Merilee said...

Actually, Cameron takes the award for hotness. Go Cameron!

Jordan and Danny said...

hey, I got your comment! I'll definately have Danny call Nate, but it probably won't be until Saturday or Sunday. Hope that's alright.