Hey. So I dyed my hair dark red today! I love it! It's not drastically different than my brown hair was, but if I'm out in the sun, you can really see the red. I was SO tempted to hack all my hair off because it's getting pretty long and annoying to deal with, but I haven't had my hair really long since I was really little, so I want to keep growing it out for another year or two just for fun.
For Christmas I got a really great cookbook. Last night I sat down and planned out my dinner menu for all of January which was really nice because I never know what I'm having for dinner. So tonight on the menu was Tuscan Bean Soup. It was REALLY easy and good, let me know if you want the recipe. Anyway, it has carrots and spinach and pasta in it, and Cameron LOVED it! He even ate the spinach!!! I was shocked. I'm going to make it atleast once a month now if it means Cam is eating spinach!!!
I have one quick question before I finish this post: What is wrong with fashion these days??? I went to the mall today to get some jeans, and I was completely revolted at what is "In" right now. Seriously, the ugliest clothes I've ever seen!!!! I'll stick with my blue jeans and t-shirts, thank you!!!!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Red-Headed Chef
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Happy Thoughts:
I'd love the recipe for the Tuscan Bean Soup. I haven't been shopping for myself for so long that I don't know what's out there anymore. I took Natalie today to get some pants (she just had a growth spurt) and I can't believe how expensive jeans are for her size!! Oh well......
I know, it's crazy. I hate spending money on clothes. Do you need any more clothes for Isaac yet?
Post a Comment