Cameron cracks me up. He has quite the vocabulary. He just learned how to say "Cookie" but sometimes he messes it up and says "Kee-Koo". Yesterday he signed Baby for the first time. It was the cutest thing ever. He knows a lot of signs....if I do the sign, he can tell me the word. But that was the first time he'd actually signed Baby. He has started using his signs to communicate with us more, which is awesome. He signs Shoes when he wants to go somewhere and he does a great job of signing Eat when he's hungry.
We had a fun Christmas. Cameron has been busy building towers with his Legoes. Nate gave me some Salt City Candles, which are my favorite! We spent most of the day at my brother Steve's house in Sandy. Cameron took a nice 3-hour nap during the day, so I just got to relax on the couch with my new books. Cameron got some really cute clothes from his grandmas for Christmas. I've decided that picking out Cam's clothes each morning is one of my favorite parts of the day. I don't know why, but I've always loved looking through his cute little wardrobe and deciding what to put on him. Is that weird? He got some really cute new sweaters to wear to church. I can't believe he's about to start wearing size 2T! My little baby! He's a little small for his age, so he'll probably keep wearing size 18 months for a little bit longer, but I just still can never believe how old and big he is getting! And what really baffles me is that it's almost time to start thinking about Baby #2!! Not quite yet...........but almost!! I've been starting to think about potty training. I'm really nervous though, and don't really know what to do. I know they say the best thing to do is WAIT until the child is totally ready. But when is that? Lately Cam has been bringing me a diaper if he's messy and I've been trying to start explaining to him what the potty is and stuff. Hmm....well any advice would be great! I'm not going to push it on him, but it would be awesome to have him potty trained before we have another baby!
Well, sorry this has turned into a rambling post!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Funny Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Happy Thoughts:
Hello! It was so good to see you at church the other day! Your little boy is getting so big and is soo cute! It's fun to look at your past blogs! i love that you did a post about High School Musical. It is weakness of mine too. And I agree with you about the whole potty training thing. McKay does the same thing that Cameron does, but the idea of doing the buisness in a toliet is still too much. I think in the next couple of months we'll start something. Well, I hope you have a good holiday season! Talk to you soon!
-Jordan
Isaac is about to start wearing a few of the 12M outfits that we have. He may pass up Cameron soon!! Jack prescribed some Albuterol (sp?) and Isaac is doing SO much better.
DeAnn, that's a good idea to call Jack. I should keep his number handy in case it's a weekend or something!
Jordan! I love you! I'm glad we are back in touch. I loved reading your blogs too!
Post a Comment