Hello Everyone! I'm sorry I haven't written in a few months. I took a break from blogging for awhile. I had my reasons. They were three-fold.
So isn't this picture of Cameron just so adorable? I know I emailed it out to you all awhile back, but it's my favorite picture! Photography credits go to Mrs. Ermie.
So we have moved up to the U of U Student Family Housing. We have cinderblock walls, purple carpet, vinyl kitchen floors, no dishwasher, no dryer (Korea flashbacks.......!!!!!) and WE LOVE IT!!!! We are having so much fun living here. Nate takes the shuttle to class, and his work is only about 5 minutes away, instead of 40! Cameron and I are anxious for Spring to come so we can go play on the huge playground outside our front door. He stands at the window and looks at the swings and slides and then runs to the door. We live about a mile from the zoo, so that will be fun too! Plus we have free cable and the internet, finally!
Friday, December 14, 2007
It's been awhile..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Happy Thoughts:
Yea Arney. I missed you. Hi. Cameron is a cutie. You is his mom.
Love,
ermie
I missed you too, Erm. Cam misses your girls. Let's play soon!
Yea--another blog to read. I need to get back into it too. I haven't written since the day Isaac was born. Maybe when I move.....
I know, your blog still says you're having contractions!!! And Isaac is like 4 months old now!!!!
Post a Comment