Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bop to the Top!

I think I was really supposed to be born in 1995. I swear I'm 12. We watched High School Musical 2 the other night, and I loved it! I loved the first one too. I think the music is so good, and Sharpay just cracks me up! I like Hannah Montana too, I'm such a tween! Plus we live about 1/2 mile from East High School, where HSM was filmed, so every time we drive by I will turn to Nate and jokingly freak out about how Troy and Gabriella actually walked those halls! I think Cameron is about to surpass me in the maturity department!!! I'm such a dork!

We have lot of family holiday parties coming up, and I am so excited! I got my Christmas shopping done early this year, which has been so great. I love Christmastime. Cameron loves all the lights on the houses, and of course, he LOVES the ball ornaments. Our tree only has a few ornaments on it this year because he shattered one of them, so I put most of them away. I'm sure if you have a toddler, your tree looks the same!

5 Happy Thoughts:

DeAnn said...

I haven't seen HSM yet but I just put it in my netflix queue!!

Becca Jane said...

Oh, they're great! Watch them!!

The Klock Family said...

Ha ha, I LOVE HSM and Hannah Montana too!! They are my fav to watch with Maddie, who is 4 going on 13! You and me and Maddie should have a super cool girly tween slumber party next time we're in the same state!!

Becca Jane said...

Ha, that would be fun! We could have an HSM marathon. The 3rd one should be out by then!

DeAnn said...

We've watched HSM and HSM2 is in the mail.