Cameron and Grandma Marcia
Me and my man (don't you love my white legs compared to my tan arms!!!)
Shaving cream madness!!! We couldn't tell the kids apart!I switched from song lyrics to movie quotes. So here are some pictures from our family reunion I wrote about last time. I'm down at my parent's house today. We went to visit Nate's great grandma, who lives about 20 minutes from my parents. It was so fun to see her. We spent several hours just listening to her tell stories about her childhood and growing up. I love hearing stories like that! Cameron is so lucky to have so many grandparents and great grandparents (and a great-great-grandma) alive. I never got to meet either of my grandma's.
Cameron's favorite toy is his big rubber ball I got him at WalMart. He spends hours every day throwing it and going after it. Well, we had a bunch of people over to our house on Sunday and tons of kids were in the backyard playing. Somehow his beloved ball ended up out there, and it got a hole and lost all of it's air. Cameron started crying and wouldn't go near it. We would toss it at him, and he'd push it away and cry. It was so sad.
Cameron's favorite toy is his big rubber ball I got him at WalMart. He spends hours every day throwing it and going after it. Well, we had a bunch of people over to our house on Sunday and tons of kids were in the backyard playing. Somehow his beloved ball ended up out there, and it got a hole and lost all of it's air. Cameron started crying and wouldn't go near it. We would toss it at him, and he'd push it away and cry. It was so sad.
I'm going up to Logan this week to visit one of my friends from college. We always completely revert back to our old dorky freshman selves when we hang out, despite the fact that we both have husbands and kids. We'll probably put the kids down early and stay up all night watching Friends and The Office. Oh, so I took Cameron to his 12-month check-up. He weighed 19 pounds 14 ounces! SO close! He has low iron, so we have to give him iron drops for the next 3 months. Hopefully that'll help and we can be done with that. He had to get 4 shots, which I didn't give. I was fine with giving him his shots when he was really little, but now I just have to be the comforting mommy.
Well, it's way past his bedtime (yes, my angel STILL goes to sleep every night at 6:30......LOVE THAT!) We're gonna head home soon. Talk to you soon!!!


2 Happy Thoughts:
That's so funny about Cameron's ball. Did you get him a new one? Karen is obsessed with horses right now. Especially her horse shirt. I have to hide it to keep her from wearing it everyday!
The comment about hiding clothes kills me! I hide Gavin's Wiggles pajamas becuase Parker puts them on over his clothes during the day. It's funny but not everyday.
Post a Comment