Friday, June 22, 2007

She opened the door quietly and stepped into the night


I miss listening to Cake. I used to be really into music before my mission, but I think being away from it for 18 months sort of made me not care as much. I used to buy like 2 or 3 CDs every month. Now I buy like 2 a year or something. Anyway, sorry for all the posts in the past few hours, but I'm taking advantage of having the internet at my disposal. Here is a picture of our new wood floors my dad and Nate put in. They look SO much better than the dirty carpet we had before. And me in my hot pink scrubs reminds me to tell you all that last Monday was my last day of work!!! It was bittersweet. I'm glad to be able to stay home full-time with Cam, but I do love working pediatrics, and I will miss it. I'm glad I have the nanny thing lined up for the fall. I'm already starting to go crazy being home all day!
We just got back from eating Korean food! SO good. My parents love it, so we go all the time when I come down to see them. I had good ole kimbap, kimchee chigeh, and bogumbap. I wish Nate was here though. He's at home sleeping so he can work tonight. Poor guy! Then we went to the mall. My dad bought me new running shoes. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow morning at sunrise?? Yep, I'll be meeting him on the front porch! Cameron also got some new clothes, an early birthday present from Grandma. We're having a birthday party for him on July 8. I cannot believe he'll be 1 in a few weeks.

1 Happy Thoughts:

PrincessKatie said...

love the floors. They look great!