| I've decided to start using song lyrics as my Title. I haven't written in awhile. Obviously I don't have the internet at my house anymore! I thought I would miss it, but I actually don't. It's nice to spend my time doing other things! Anyway, Nate's birthday was on Saturday! Happy Birthday Baby! He's the big 24. I like it when we're 2 years apart instead of 3 years. I'm going to cry when I turn 30 and he's only 27...... We had a surprise BBQ for him in the backyard. It was a gorgeous evening. Our yard is so awesome. The previous owners of our house kept it up really nice and planted all these flowers and bushes that just grow back year after year. So we don't really have to do anything to make it look great! Love that! Cam is doing great. He's working on his signing and saying "Uh-oh!" I'm so glad he's not sick anymore. He did have a major blowout in his crib this morning. All over the place! Don't love that! I went and saw the house of the doctor who I'm going to nanny for this fall. She lives up in the Avenues, and her house is so cool! It's got all the original wood flooring and cool features from when it was built. I'm so excited to start working with her. I love that I'm going to make money just playing with Cameron and putting cute pink dresses on her little baby girl! Not too shabby! |
Monday, June 4, 2007
It was all about you and me, Silly silly me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Happy Thoughts:
thats sounds like a lot of fun. Give him a bday hug from me!!
Yeah for cute pink dresses! That will be awesome.
Post a Comment