Sorry about that, Cameron overtook the keyboard! I didn't think he'd manage to hit Publish, but he did! Anyway, so we took him to the ER because he had a fever of 103 and he wouldn't eat. It was scary. He wouldn't stop crying and he was completely lifeless. Luckily he ended up being ok. They said it was just a viral infection. It was just ironic to be back up at Primary Children's after we'd been there just 2 days before for his cardiology appointment. We can't imagine what it must be like to have a child who is really sick. There are so many children with cancer and other illnesses who spend way more time in that hospital than we did. It was so humbling to be there. I'm so grateful my baby is healthy. Nate gave him a blessing before we left. I love my 2 boys so much, and I feel so blessed that the priesthood is in my home.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Happy Thoughts:
Glad to hear that all is well with Cameron. It's always scary when the kids get sick!!! I'm still waiting on this end for the hospital to call.....apparently they don't want to induce me and figure if they make me wait long enough I'll go into labour on my own. This is me not very impressed!! I'll keep you posted!! Miss you having the internet....
I know, I miss it too! We're down at my parents house for a Memorial Day BBQ! Fun! If you have the baby on Saturday, it'll be born on Nate's birthday! (Not that I'm hoping you'll have to wait that long!!)
Hey Becca. I am so sorry to hear about your scary night with Cameron you will have to giv eme more of the details later. Keep me posted on how he is doing. GLad he was okay and we will keep him in our prayers!
oooo poor poor baby! I hope that he is okay now!! that is sooo scary! I hate being sick, and it makes me so sad when my loved ones are sick.
Hi!! I know that you don't have easy internet connection, but thought I would say HEY anyway!! luv ya aunt becky!!
Aww, thanks! I love you too!
Post a Comment