Monday, October 5, 2009

Everybody asks me if Cameron's hair was as thick as Allie's is when he was a baby. Well, here he is at about 11 months:

(Oh, I miss our house....we had a bay window in the front living room....and a dishwasher. And a dryer. And a garage.....)

And here is Allie at 8 months!!
(By the way, this is her doing 'So Big'!)

I think it's safe to say that Allie wins the prize! (Although the 'prize' looks like it's gonna be insanely thick, unmanageable hair like mine!!)

4 Happy Thoughts:

The Full Nelson said...

yep she definately wins the prize. Imagine how much more advanced hair straighteners will be by the time she nees them. She'll be just fine! AND thick hair is a lot better than too thin unmanagable hair!

Kristi Drennan said...

It's fun to see what he looked like when he was little!! Super cute! Both of them with their hair! Did you have heartburn when you were pregnant?? I did and cute kid had lots of hair!

Becca Jane said...

I actually had more heartburn with Cameron...but he was SO high, and Allie was always really low. So I can't say it's the heartburn....I blame it 100% on her Warner genes!!!

Becky said...

I got to see the real "So BIG!" She is so smart! It is cute to see baby girls with lots of hair! She definitely looks girly girly!