I can't stop the tears from running down my cheeks as I look at these pictures. I really can't help it! Cam loved pulling Allie around in this wagon yesterday. Nate & I walked behind them and just couldn't stop smiling. This is what life & parenthood is all about.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Brother & Sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 Happy Thoughts:
Maybe since we're so much alike I'll get to experience this one day! I do want a boy, and then a girl, and then another girl !! You better get on that 2nd girl to keep the trend coming =)
Frame those pictures! They look like postcards or prints or something! I can totally see why you're bawling over them. Those are good pictures. Yep, frame them!!!
Laura: Of course you will! I always wanted boy, girl, boy, girl. So far, so good! :) Yeah, #3 is still on my mind....and Nate brought it up the other day too, so we'll see...!!!
Tristan: Good idea...I just might have to frame them!
sooo cute! I love the look on Allie's face.
So cute. I guess that's where I went wrong--I never had a wagon.
Thanks for a FUN day!! How adorable! The 1st picture would be awesome black and white with the wagon red. Have you seen pictures like that before?
YES, Becky! That's a great idea!
Oh Becca what a lifetime memory you've just captured. I love them. Maybe when they're teenagers and they're threatening to do bodily harm to each other, you can pull these pics out and remind them of the love, lol!
The best in life is our collection of precious moments!
You sure captured a great one here!
What a special relationship they must already have! Enjoy watching their love for each other grow - even when they are fighting and threatening horrible things!!
The best in life is our collection of precious moments!
You sure captured a great one here!
What a special relationship they must already have! Enjoy watching their love for each other grow - even when they are fighting and threatening horrible things!!
I know! My kids fight a fair amount, but I just love it when I see them help each other out, or walk down the sidewalk hand in hand. Lately my two boys have started singing songs together as we walk through the grocery store1 ("oh yeah, uh-huh, wer're buckled, uh-huh")
love these pictures!
Post a Comment