Monday, August 31, 2009

Yummy Boy & A Photo Shoot

We spent all morning as a fam over at the Gateway. Mr. Wood got himself some snazzy new glasses. I keep telling him that all of his little high school girlie students are going to have a crush on him cuz he's gonna be the yummiest teacher ever! Mmmm, that boy is sure a hottie!!


So I did a little photo shoot of Miss Allison last night. Gorgeous girl, she is.






Dear Auntie Michelle,
Thank you for my pretty pink shirt. I love it!
Love,
AJ
Cameron: "Psss...Hey Allie, don't tell the 'rents, but I promise to teach you all sorts of mischievous tricks when you get old enough."



So this tiny corner of our bedroom is "mine"....right next to the window, which I love! We found this adorable PINK library desk at a garage sale, and I LOVE IT!! It's so quaint and just the perfect size for my projects! It's a work in progress though....I have plans for my little nook! I'll post when it's all done.

And that is my NEW HOBBY.....hitting yard sales!! It's sooo much fun! We live next to a fairly wealthy neighborhood in Salt Lake, so the yard sales they put on are just awesome. NICE stuff! I now collect Picture Frames....the more random & vintage, the better. I got a cute one for FREE on Saturday. Made my day!!

5 Happy Thoughts:

Becca Jane said...

I just realized...I'm gonna have Nater photoshop some of those allie pics for me. Perfect for framing!

Michelle Morris said...

I've been looking for a garage sale buddy! We should really go together.

Maples Family!! said...

Snazzy glasses!!! I can not believe how big your kids are getting.. time goes by way to quickly. I've always wanted to get in to the yards sales.. let me know how they r!

Erica said...

I love your little nook. My storage room is hardly a "cute" spot. Maybe one of these days I'll work on a little setup for myself:)

Laura Dunford said...

Reading your blog just makes me miss being in Utah. You have such a cute little life and I just want a cute life just like it haha.. I saw your pictures on facebook and I wodnered if those were new glasses so I'm glad I read this to fill in the blank.. not that I even knew he wore glasses but they just looked new!! You have beauuuuuutiful kids and I love your happiness when you blog! I'll see you sometime next year I'm sure. I miss Utah too much to stay away =)