Sunday, August 9, 2009

MY HAPPINESS TODAY:

~French toast with powdered sugar.....(don't you love how much of my happiness comes from food....can you blame me??)
~Red painted toenails.
~Church & dinner with Nate's awesome fam.
~Bro-in-law, Russ, home from 3 months at bootcamp in Cali. He spoke in church. So good to see him....too bad he leaves tomorrow for another 3 months.
~Sang 'Called To Serve' for the closing song at Church....still brings tears to my eyes, and I still have the chorus memorized in Korean....sort of.
~My friend Amanda got baptized today.....wish I could have been there.
~Cam's hair looked exactly like Jim's hair on the Office. Plus he was wearing a plaid suit coat today. Stud.
~Doctrine & Covenants 121 & 122.
~Allie slept in my arms for an hour during church. She NEVER does that....she will usually only sleep in her bed. I loved it.
~Nate's little sister asking me for advice on how to stay single at college so she can serve a mission like me.....haha, I told her it just came naturally for me to stay single....wasn't hard for me. Nate's advice was for her to stop wearing deoderant and not brush her teeth.....what a great big bro!! Megan, I hope you do serve a mission, they are soooo much fun!! You'll never regret it! (and watch out for those elders!!)

Pictures & Memory tomorrow. Sooo exhausted, heading to bed. Night!!

1 Happy Thoughts:

DeAnn said...

Take good care of that suit coat so Isaac can wear it. :)