Hi, does anybody want my child? Please feel free to come get him. You may bring him back when he's not a defiant toddler anymore. Please....anyone? Thanks! I only signed up for a sweet, angelic child who always obeys his mommy. This is not what I received.
Seriously, this kid has been pushing me to my limit constantly it seems. It's a good thing he's SO DARN CUTE!!!!! Today Cam and I had a Zoo Day with Jenn, Cameron & Carsen. Jenn is really good at taking pictures, MUCH better than I am. She got these way cute ones of my little trouble-maker. These next 4 pics are ones she took. Too bad his hair is all messed up, he was playing with the little waterfall and smeared water in his hair right before she took these. I asked her to take Cam's 2 yr old pics for me, I think she'll do an awesome job!! I was going to use Jodi, the lady who took my nephew and neice's pics, but she just doubled her prices. Plus I think Jenn will do just as good of a job!!! I'm excited!

Cameron on the train waiting for it to go. How come he smiles for Jenn??? I wish his hair was dry.....
We took a ride on the train.....always a thrill for the kiddos. It was fun to go with Jenn, we always have lots to talk about. Our Camerons are only about 4 months apart in age, so they have a ball together. I wish I had more time to go play with them more often. 
This is a big ball that turns on water, the kids liked splashing in it to cool off. It was in the 90's today!!

Notice any similarities in these pictures?? Haha!! Cameron is being an elephant!! Or is the elephant being a Cameron??


Cameron is working hard on learning how to smile for the camera!! They still look a bit forced!!



9 Happy Thoughts:
I like the elephant pics. Cameron is such a perfect mix of you and Nate. Cute pictures!!
Thanks DeAnn! Yeah, when Cam was a newborn, he was 100% Nate. But as he's gotten older, I see some Warner in him for sure!! Funny how that works!
I have tried to sell my kids. I have also threatened to box them up and mail them to Heath's mom, who has unending patience! Sorry Cam's being a toddler today. But honestly Becca, unless you lie you seem to have had it pretty easy with him. Call me or e-mail me if you need someone to talk to. Believe me, I understand your feelings completely!
I hear ya sister! Cute pics.
HA! That picture of the elephant is funny!! I didn't catch one with his mouth open. He sure does a good impression of Cameron! ;-) Thanks again for taking us-John said Cameron was talking about all of the animals all night after I went to work. He had so much fun!
Ship him upto nova scotia...I'll take him...he is just too adorable...I love all the pictures of him. I think your friend will do a great job taking his 2 year photos. The zoo looked like fun times...and the weather sounded soooo nice I wish we had that here it was another rainy day here and cold...but now the sun is coming out...we get all the crazy weather here!!!! Hope your surviving today!! Love ya!!!
Hi arney. Cute pictures. It looks like fun to go to the zoo. I miss you.
Sorry I've been such a loser friend. Ever since I found out I was going to Florida I have been on this mad rush to get everything in order. Anyway, Cameron is absolutely adorable. I love the black and white photo of him. You're so lucky to have the zoo near you. At least you're able to take him out. can you imagine if you were cooped up inside with him during the winter? Take care of yourself.
Sorry I've been such a loser friend. Ever since I found out I was going to Florida I have been on this mad rush to get everything in order. Anyway, Cameron is absolutely adorable. I love the black and white photo of him. You're so lucky to have the zoo near you. At least you're able to take him out. can you imagine if you were cooped up inside with him during the winter? Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment