Tristan emailed this to me, and I thought I'd put my answers on my blog since I've been sick the past few days and don't have anything fun to blog about!!! Enjoy! And please feel free to put on your blog!
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 7:45
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds!
3. What was the last film you saw? PS...I Love You
4. Who always supports you? My Dad
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal or pancakes
6. What is your first and middle name? Rebecca Jane
7. What food do you dislike? Olives, cilantro, raisins...
8. What is your favorite CD? Oh it's hard to pick just one...I like Michelle Branch, Carrie Underwood, John Mayer...the list goes on and on.
9. What type of car do you drive? A 97 Honda Civic...I LOVE that car!!!
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey cranberry with cream cheese from Paradise Bakery!
11. What characteristics do you despise? Attention seekers, people who don't use their blinker, and people who are just plain rude!!
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans. I love jeans!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Probably Europe. I've been to Asia twice.
14. What color is your bathroom? White cinder-block walls (I know you're all jealous). But I do have an adorable green shower curtain.
15. Favorite place to shop for clothing? I like Old Navy, Target, JC Penney and American Eagle.
16. Where will I retire? In my grave. I don’t think you get to retire from being a mom.
17. What was your most memorable birthday? I loved all my birthdays! But I really enjoyed my 21st birthday! I had my mission call to Korea, so all of my presents were Korea-related.
18. Favorite sport to watch? BYU football and basketball
19. When is your birthday? March 7
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person. Definitely NOT a morning person, just ask my husband!
21. What is your shoe size? 7.5.
22. Pets? Two kitty cats, Buchi and Fancy. We want to get dogs someday....a husky and a german shepard!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I always wanted to be a veterinarian or work at Sea World.
24. What are you today? A Medical Assistant, which I love! I love helping people, espeically kids!
25. What is your favorite candy? Twix and KitKat
26. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day Nate graduates!!!
28. What are you listening to right now? Rachael Ray
29. Do you wish on stars? Not lately, but definitely when I was in college (remember, Erm?)
30. Do you believe in Angels? I do.
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Midnight Blue
32. Pet peeves? People who leave their Christmas lights ON clear into January and February, women who wear high heels, but can't walk in them, when Cameron won't hold still during a diaper change....I could go on and on!!
33. Favorite Television show? 24, The Office, Jon & Kate+8, Supernanny, American Idol, Biggest Loser
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nate
35. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, of course! I miss Tristan every day!!
36. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi, even though I rarely drink it.
37. Favorite restaurant? Korea House, Golden Corral, Wingers, Cafe Rio....I could go on and on!
38. Hair Color? Brown, but I'm going to dye it redder again after my stylist has her baby!
39. Siblings? I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters
40. What do you like most about yourself? I truly care about my friends and family and want the best for them.
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved my Popples, our trampoline and our backyard fort. I used to play 'jungle' all the time, our black lab was my panther, and I had to live off of pine needles and grass!!!
42. Summer or winter? Summer
43. Hugs or kisses? Who are they from? Nate? Both!!!!
44. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
45. What is under your bed? A whole lot of junk!
46. Who is the friend you've had longest? Kristi and Lesli.....we have baby pics together!
47. What did you do last night for dinner? Sandwhiches....lame I know, but I've been sick!
48. Favorite smell? Cameron's hair after a bath (Giggles 'n Grins Lavender Baby Wash). I just hold him all wrapped up in a towel and smell him until he gets mad!
49. What are you afraid of? Flying.
50. How many keys on your key ring? I think 6?
51. Favorite day of the week? Sundays and Mondays
52. How many towns have you lived in? McMinnville, Oregon; Salem, Utah; Rexburg, Idaho; Provo, Utah; Ahnyong, Seongnam, Suwon, Kimpo, Incheon in South Korea; West Jordan, Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A Random Questionnaire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Happy Thoughts:
I love your answers! And thanks so much for the cute baby bracelet. I love it. How did you know that was something I have always wanted for my baby girl? Thanks again. Love you.
What is a Popples? It sounds familiar.....Fun read. Thanks!
Becky, I'm glad she liked it! Thanks again!
Carlie
I totally remember the stars. We should go look at stars this summer. Maybe we will find some chapstick!
Oh that's funny, I just told someone about the chapstick incident and they were so grossed out...it's not like we used it! I guess somethings will always only be funny to us!!!
But wasn't it your chapstick? What's so gross about that?
Let me explain the situation to other readers: We hung out one winter day at my aunt Sharon's house in Rexburg. I lost my chapstick on her lawn. We found it like 6 months later sitting on the grass after the snow had melted. You had to be there, but it was SO funny.
Then there was the time we were asked to leave because we were trespassing. Remember that one?
Yes, but we weren't trespassing on Sharon's property. We were just there to make brownies and hide in her couch. Where were we trespassing?
We were trespassing on the dirt road where all the other dark cars were parked.....(yeah) We were trying to get away from the city lights.
I sort of remember....didn't some dude come and tell us to leave and we freaked out cuz we thought he was going to attack us?
Yes, that's what happened. I think its on the list.
Post a Comment