Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bookworm

I've decided to keep track on my blog of the books I read this year. My goal is to read atleast one book a month. Let me know if you have any good suggestions! I've also listed a few of my personal favorites if you need a good read!

5 Happy Thoughts:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Have you seen the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith? We watched it when we knew we were moving to San Francisco. It was an incredible movie that left us both sobbing. I'll have to read the book.

Becca Jane said...

Yes, it was one of the best movies we've ever seen. The book is good, it goes into a lot of detail about his childhood. Man, if you think he had a hard time as an adult, you should see what his childhood was like!

Jordan and Danny said...

Right now I'm reading "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. I really like it, but the content can be disturbing sometimes because it is about some of the problems in Afghanistan. As for baby names... if it's a boy, we'll probably name him Nathan, and if it's a girl, well we have no idea. We can't agree on anything!

Merilee said...

Right now, I'm reading your blog. Its good. I highly recommend it.

Becca Jane said...

I'm just about done with Pursuit of Happyness. Don't really recommend it. It's obviously an inspiring story, but he goes into a lot of abuse details and uses A LOT of swear words. Stick with the movie!