Cameron's appointment went really well. He's totally fine. He was such a sweetie during the appointment. He just sat there and played. She said she could barely hear the murmur, so there is nothing to worry about. Yea!
Cameron got a new cousin today! Nate's little sister had a baby boy, Ethan, this morning. We're excited for him to have a cousin that actually lives in Utah!!!!! He has 13 cousins that live outside of Utah. I miss my family!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Happiness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Happy Thoughts:
I am so glad that Cameron is okay. Congrats on a new cousin!
That's good news about Cameron. By 3 weeks old the cardiologist couldn't hear Karen's anymore and it was barely detectable on the echocardiogram.
That is great to hear about Cameron. I am so relieved to hear that things went well for you guys. Happy new baby to Mallory. How exciting!
Post a Comment