How do you personalize your comment screen? Your comments say happy thoughts and under the leave your comment message from blogger you have I love comments! How do you do that?
By the way, it's a HUGE war up here....it's the U! BYU/Utah game days are BRUTAL. We just had 3 families move into our ward last week, and when they introduced themselves, they ALL said "We're blue." We're getting stronger!!! There's a pretty good group of us now...and our new bishop is blue. Our old bishop was as RED as you can get, so it's been fun!!
I had to mess around on blogger a TON to find out how to switch the comment wording. Click on Customize, and then down on the main screen it'll say "blog posts". In the bottom right corner it says Edit. click on that. You can edit all sorts of stuff with that. Let me know if you need help!
That's cool that there are more blue people around red land. Fun times.
Yeah, since I had my background customized I can't really edit a lot of things anymore. Heath could probably figure it out. I can't even see the whole blog posts box.
6 Happy Thoughts:
That's too bad. I forgot what a holy war it is in Utah! Does he go to pre-school at the U?
No, we set up a little co-op preschool with a few moms. It's been SOOO nice, and he LOVES it!
That's cool.
How do you personalize your comment screen? Your comments say happy thoughts and under the leave your comment message from blogger you have I love comments! How do you do that?
By the way, it's a HUGE war up here....it's the U! BYU/Utah game days are BRUTAL. We just had 3 families move into our ward last week, and when they introduced themselves, they ALL said "We're blue." We're getting stronger!!! There's a pretty good group of us now...and our new bishop is blue. Our old bishop was as RED as you can get, so it's been fun!!
I had to mess around on blogger a TON to find out how to switch the comment wording. Click on Customize, and then down on the main screen it'll say "blog posts". In the bottom right corner it says Edit. click on that. You can edit all sorts of stuff with that. Let me know if you need help!
That's cool that there are more blue people around red land. Fun times.
Yeah, since I had my background customized I can't really edit a lot of things anymore. Heath could probably figure it out. I can't even see the whole blog posts box.
Cute pictures! Allie's adorable and Cam looks so cute with his little backpack on. Preschool is fun!
Go Cougs!!
Post a Comment