MY HAPPINESS TODAY:
~Freshly-bathed kids. They love to splash together in the tub now. Makes me laugh. Love the smell of their hair after baths....can't stop sniffing them all day long.
~Playing the Korean board game "Oh-Moke" with Cameron. He doesn't know how to play, so we just make cool designs with the game peices. Note his nicely-combed hair. It never lasts long.

~Today is Friday. Nate works 8 hours on Fridays. I declare it my personal comfy day since it's a long day with the kiddies. Old Navy lounge pants all day long, woohoo!!
~Freshly-laundered bed sheets.
~Loved watching Cam's face light up when I announced we were headed to a McD's Playland for lunch. Drippy, messy, YUMMY ice cream cones for the car ride home. I'm brave, huh.
~A clean kitchen all day long. Go me.
~My favorite Salt City candle scent: Bamboo. Makes my humble abode smell heavenly.
~Sauteed zucchini & onions, sticky rice, and sliced nectarines for dinner. I love summer produce.
~Nursing Allison to sleep. I love watching her beautiful face. I turn off the lights, close the door, and we enjoy a quiet few minutes every evening. Don't grow up my Allie girl.....
~Cam's flannel pajama pants. They make him look older, it's weird. Sometimes I don't get him dressed the next morning until late....just cuz he looks SO cute in them. Nate used to wear flannel pants to bed....now he wears scrubs. He looks hot.
~Movie night & Oreos with my hubby.
MEMORY:
Every year for my birthday in Elementary school, my mom would make sugar cookies for me to take to my class. She had big cookie cutters shaped like numbers. She would make the cookies be whatever age I was turning. Turning 10 was a good year! It was a fun tradition that I hope to continue with my kids.
Sorry, kind of in a rush this evening. Have a good night!


3 Happy Thoughts:
Your comment about nursing Alli to sleep made me want to go cuddle my Suzi. (sigh) I love your blog Becky!
I have the cookie cutters--I'll have to be sure to send them to you when Cameron starts school. Except he has a summer birthday...
I love your new blogging idea.
Looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun!
Post a Comment